left TheEdgeClinger & TheTallGuy: Something in the Water?

July 13, 2007

Something in the Water?



Well, I had been thinking that Aunt Kay and Uncle Nello were unique somehow in their ability to remain forever young. I know that a lot of it has to do with attitude. They both seem to think like very young people, if not teen-agers, most of the time. They take classes, learn new things, go to exercise class, lots of other stuff.
But in the past couple of days here we’ve noticed a lot of “mature” people who are clearly very youthful. One woman in particular was eating lunch at a table near ours. I had noticed her and thought how attractive and refreshed she looked. She was probably in her mid-70’s. And then she stood up. This woman, wearing shorts, had legs that any 19 year old would be jealous of. She was a knock out! So maybe it’s just attitude, living and eating well, getting exercise and being active. On the other hand, maybe there’s something in the water around here. I’ve been trying to drink the recommended 8 glasses a day every day.

0 Comments: